A therapy laser uses a beam of laser light to deeply penetrate tissue without damaging it. Laser energy induces a biological response in the cells called "photo-bio-modulation", which leads to reduced pain, reduced inflammation, and increased healing speed.
Laser therapy can be used to treat acute conditions, such as:
- Tooth Extraction Pain Relief
- Sprains, Strains, & Fractures
- Post-Surgical healing & pain relief
Laser therapy is also beneficial in the treatment of chronic conditions like:
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Periodontal Disease
- Lick Granulomas
- Geriatric Care
- Hip Dysplasia
- Feline Acne
- and More!